ALL AFTERNOON RENTALS check out anytime between 11:15am and 1pm, then return anytime between 6pm and 7:15pm **PLEASE NOTE - ALL AFTERNOON RENTALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE MONDAYS & TUESDAYS**
- Yamaha Drive2 QuiteTech EFI Carts
- Quietest gas cart ever produced
- Bluetooth Stereo speaker system
- Sunshades and drop-down windshields
- Built-in cooler space
- Driver must be 19 years old and have a valid drivers license and vehicle insurance
- No more than 4 passengers in a 4 passenger cart, and no more than 6 passengers in a 6 passenger cart
- We do not rent golf cars by the hour.
- NO PASSENGERS UNDER THE AGE OF 8. (SEE NEXT PAGE FOR RULES REGARDING DOGS ON GOLF CARS)
- We are closed for lunch and dinner and do not accept returns during those times
- We do not rent 6 seat golf cars overnight
6 Seat Golf Car
ALL AFTERNOON RENTAL
pick up between 11:15am and 1pm return between 6pm and 7:15pm
If you’re looking for a fun way to cruise around the island and see the sights, then consider leaving your vehicle at home and reserving a golf car for the day! Pelee Island has been selected for a pilot project by the Ministry of Transportation, to be one of the first townships in Canada to allow golf cars on public roads as an alternative mode of transportation.
Being environmentally conscious is important to us at Pelee Island Adventures. That's why the Yamaha Drive2 Quiet Tech is our choice for quiet, comfortable, reliable, and efficient transportation, with a low carbon footprint. Our 6-seater golf cars are ready and waiting to take you on a leisurely island cruise.
- Starting at: 229*
- * plus tax, $2 per driver booking fee, sanitizing fee & fuel surcharge :