Photos and Videos
EARLY HALF DAY RENTALS (2-4 hour rentals)check out anytime between 11:30am and 1pm, then return anytime between 3pm and 4pm
AFTERNOON HALF DAY RENTALS (2-4 hour rentals)check out anytime between 3pm and 4pm, then return anytime between 6pm and 7pm **PLEASE NOTE - AFTERNOON HALF DAY RENTALS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FROM JUNE 17 TO SEPTEMBER 5TH**
- Driver's license not required
- Riders must be 16yrs of age and older
- Speeds of up to 32 km/h
- Wearing a helmet is required
- We do not rent E-bikes by the hour.
- We are closed for lunch 1pm - 2pm and dinner 5pm - 6pm and we do not accept returns during those times
- Overnight rentals are available by emailing [email protected]
E-Bike Rental – 4 Hour Rental
The bicycle has long been a popular choice of transportation for visitors to Pelee Island looking to experience nature and our diverse environment in Canada’s southernmost inhabited municipality. Given that Pelee Island is 42 km2, our fleet of RadRunner electric bicycles extends the accessibility of 2-wheeled transportation making it suitable for those looking for an active adventure, as well as those needing a little more battery assistance to aid them in see more of what the island has to offer without the extra effort.
The RadRunner step-thru E-bike is a great option for people who don’t want to bring their vehicle on the ferry, yet may not have the experience or endurance to perform lengthy cycling excursions. You must be 16 years of age or older and comfortable on a bicycle.
- starting at : $59*
- * plus tax, $2 booking fee & covid cleaning fee: