- Driver's license not required
- Riders must be 16yrs of age and older
- Speeds of up to 32 km/h
- Wearing a helmet is required
- We do not rent E-bikes by the hour
- We are closed for lunch 1pm - 2pm and dinner 5pm - 6pm and we do not accept returns during those times
24 HOUR RENTAL
The bicycle has long been a popular choice of transportation for visitors to Pelee Island looking to experience nature and our diverse environment in Canada’s southernmost inhabited municipality. Given that Pelee Island is 42 km2, our fleet of RadRunner electric bicycles extends the accessibility of 2-wheeled transportation making it suitable for those looking for an active adventure, as well as those needing a little more battery assistance to aid them in see more of what the island has to offer without the extra effort.
The RadRunner step-thru E-bike is a great option for people who don’t want to bring their vehicle on the ferry, yet may not have the experience or endurance to perform lengthy cycling excursions. You must be 16 years of age or older and comfortable on a bicycle.
Please call or email [email protected] to inquire about 24 hour rentals.
- Starting at: $79*
- * plus tax, $2 per driver booking fee, sanitizing fee & fuel surcharge :